Beauty As Well As Bread - Inspiration Thursday

"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul alike." 
         - John Muir
All photos from Wind Cave National Park: Backpacking on the Centennial Trail, crepuscular rays behind a cloud, boxwork formations on the ceiling of Wind Cave, a panorama from the Lookout Point Trail, setting up "home" for the night in the backcountry.
I love John Muir.  I only know him through his words and legacy, but, oh, thank heavens for John Muir.  And National Parks and other preserved places to recharge my spirit with nature's good vibes.

Comments

  1. I came to know about John Muir when i lived in Scotland and visited some national parks there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to add that is a beautiful saying by John Muir. Hope your both well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts