From Those Stars - Inspiration Thursday

"When I look up at the night sky and I know that yes, we are part of this universe--we are in this universe--but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the universe is in us.  When I reflect on that fact I look up-- many people feel small because they're small and the universe is big, but I feel big because my atoms came from those stars.  There's a level of connectivity.  That's really what you want in life.  You want to feel connected.  You want to feel relevant.  You want to feel like you're a participant in the goings on of activities and events around you.  That's precisely what we are just by being alive." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Comments

  1. Wow, Beth, what absolutely stunning photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! Aren't we blessed to live in this beautiful mountain west?!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts