Another Year Around the Sun

I realized last week that I failed to participate in Me Made May 2018. 
May really snuck up on me, I guess. 
And now it is my birthday.  Oh, the days go by.
I am feeling especially thankful for my family and friends.  For feeling so much better, arthritis-wise.  For the sunshine and bees and birds and flowers and baby critters everywhere.  For bicycling with bare legs and tromping in the yard in bare feet.  For my kitty companions.  For live music and dancing.  For my countless other blessings.  For this life I lead!
Happy birthday to me!  Life is good.
All photos from the Diamond Butte Fire Lookout which we rented again last weekend as a kick-off for my birthday week.

Comments

  1. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you - a little late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for helping me stretch out the celebration, Lisa!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts