Having finally completed my first (of many I hope) pair of recycled-t-shirt-underpants a few days ago I thought perhaps I could get a couple of pairs of beautiful underpants out of the shirt. However in a bit of foolishness I decided to try a new pattern instead of the one I'd used to make the first pair. Now the shirt is cut up and I am having a heck of time getting these underpants to come together. They seem rather small for a "medium." I fear the shirt fabric may be a total loss after all. It is nothing special really, I just liked it a lot.
So, I set them aside last night and hope that when I come back to them this weekend all will be well. That had worked many times in the past. I guess even if it fails all I am really out is a shirt that didn't fit me and that I wasn't sure even the thrift shop would sell...but that is not the point.