Real - Inspiration Thursday

Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
A rainbow behind the Judith Gap Wind Farm.
This quote reminded me of another which I always liked:  "Every great achievement was once considered impossible." - unknown
Keleigh helping Uncle Matt plant cauliflower over Easter.
I think that both ring quite true.  Think about how many people have been told they were dreamers only to have their dream come true.  Think about the early aviators, homesteaders, astronauts, suffragists, civil rights leaders, founding fathers, inventors, and on and on and on.  We are helping to shape the realities of our world through our thoughts and actions, our dreams and desires, our hopes and needs.
Boiling mud at the Artist's Paintpots in Yellowstone National Park.
And it is my belief that we've only begun to scratch the surface of our human potential.  We've done great things, but I think the best is yet to come.

Comments

Popular Posts