Saguaro National Park--Check and Check!

I already ticked off two of my outdoor resolutions--and its only February!!
We hiked to a mountaintop (Wasson Peak) during our trip to Arizona last weekend as we checked another national park (Saguaro NP) off our list.
 The Sonoran Desert is spectacular.  Those saguaros!!  Oh, man!  The whole thing was like a magical dream.
(And no complaints about the 80 degree, t-shirt appropriate weather we experienced as part of the desert.  It was 7 degrees when we left home!)

Comments

  1. Yay! I love that skirt you're wearing too!
    -jaime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend showed me the skirt ("You might like this one") at a a clothes swap earlier this year. I took one look at it and swooned. A long, red bison skirt?! That was just made for me. It is actually odd to be so smitten with a garment that I didn't MAKE! It has been a while.

      (Also, I beg your pardon for ignoring you so long. Somehow I failed to notice I hadn't moderated any comments since last year!! I was startin' to wonder where my friends had all gone...only to discover it was me being a dummy.)

      Delete
  2. Wow, magical dream indeed. That last picture is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That last picture still blows my mind. And I was there. I took it! (And thanks, by the way. It was one of my favorites from the trip.) I knew the saguaros would be big, but oh boy!! I was not prepared. Magical is just about the only word for it.

      (Also, I beg your pardon for ignoring you so long. Somehow I failed to notice I hadn't moderated any comments since last year!! I was startin' to wonder where my friends had all gone...only to discover it was me being a dummy.)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts