Libster Blog Award

Jamie from the NGO Family Farm has bestowed upon me a kind little blog award.  Thanks Jamie, I am honored.  So, now it is my opportunity to spotlight the blogs I enjoy and learn so much from.  When I started my blog I honestly never expected to find such an amazing and genuine connection with people around the world.  It has been so much fun getting to know you all!
The word liebster comes from the German words for love, friend, or dearest, and the goal of this award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. 

This is how it works:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver by linking back to them
3. Reveal your 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers

So here are my 5 blog picks, just in case you hadn't found them yet and might want to stop by and say hello.

Going off Da Grid, Janice
Manual for Metamorphosis
Home[in]stead
Farm Suite
The Gardener of Eden

I have learned so much from these folks on so many varied topics.  They continue to be a source of inspiration for me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts