Happy Holidays!

Christmas treats!
Today is my last day at work for the year.  Hip, hip, hooray!  I am also heading home to visit my father for several days, leaving Matt at home because he still has to work.  He works for Fedex and it is a very busy time for them so no extended holiday vacations for him.  Also, with the exception of Adam his family lives in Billings so he likes to stay here and be with them.  I actually am going to miss being a part of their holiday traditions, like driving down the street lit with luminaries with the light turned off or singing by candle light at church.  But, it is more than lovely that we can both still return home to be with our families.  My sister and niece arrive tonight and are allowing me to hitch a ride to my dad's with them. 

Consequently, I may or may not get back on here until next year and just wanted to be sure to wish each and every one of you a very merry holiday season and a happy new year!  May you have lots of cheer and joy, time with friends and family, yummy foods for your belly, warm, cozy homes, and everything else that makes this such a special time of year!

Comments

  1. It is great you two can allow the other to be with their own families. My ex sil works for FedEx. He delivered in the Garment District in NYC and brought home loads of clothing for her. She told him to take whatever they offered in whatever size.

    I got to alter things in AL and mail them back via his FE account. My daughter's long sleeved sweater with a huge turtleneck sweater he got was sent for me to pare down to a low cut sweater with shorter sleeves.

    Does your husband get lots of gifts and tips like in NYC?

    Have fun. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you as well! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you as well. Safe travels and much love to you and Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. merry christmas to you and yours!!
    christmas blessings,
    regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, blessings and light to you and yours, Beth!
    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts