Thanksgiving Photos

Clover rolls raising.
"The Spread" of what we brought over to Matt's parents.  Gravy, hummus, mashed potatoes, butternut squash, clover rolls, braided wreath bread, apple juice, flax crackers, apple pie, and cornbread stuffing.  Since we don't eat dairy we tend to just take care of ourselves to make it easier on everyone.
Stuffing is the best part of the holiday meal if you ask me.  Cornbread stuffing is the best of the best.  Nah, cornbread stuffing with cashews and dried cherries is the best of the best.
Stuffed homegrown butternut squash.  Matt is so swell.
   
A pretty holiday table, snapped just as we all sat down because I knew I'd be too busy eating to take many photos.  Besides, I have found that people seem to not like having their photo taken while eating.
My plate.  The first one anyways.  I ate too much....but it was just SO good!
Ryan looking maniacally happy at dessert time.
I then tried to take bets on how long it would take Ryan to fall asleep after the meal.  However he held out juuuuuusssst long enough to prove us all wrong out of sheer spite!
Matt sang to us while we played games in the kitchen.
Bananagrams and family are a great mix.
It was an absolutely outstanding day all around and I think we were all pretty darn thankful to share it together.        

Comments

  1. Looks like a great day! Made me get a little emotional about not being there. Glad everyone had such a good time. I love my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts