Pesto Corn

Matt and I had corn from our garden to eat and no butter to put on it.  But, necessity being the mother of invention and all that we came up with an alternative that has already become a household favorite.  Pesto corn!

Since we have so much pesto--and pesto has oil in it--we thought brushing pesto onto our ears of corn would do the trick as an alternative to butter.  And boy did it!    I sprinkled a little salt on mine, too.  It was heavenly.  And so simple.  It also made the corn look quite pretty, I thought, with the flecks of basil clinging to it.
Delicious.

Comments

  1. I never thought of putting pesto on corn on the cob. What a great idea. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad we were out of butter. Otherwise who knows if I'd have thought of it! Enjoy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts