Top Twelve Tags & Search Terms

Someone heard I kept a blog and asked what I wrote about.  I said something like, "Oh, all sorts of stuff.  Food, hikes, books, tips on simple living and gardening.  Just all sorts of stuff I like.  It doesn't really have a theme....just my life."
Not long after, I joked over dinner that I actually talk more about food and nature than I do about my family or friends.  The tags confirm it.  Hmmmmm, that might be telling.

Or maybe not.  Several tags overlap, after all, and are almost always interlinked--Cooking of Food from the Garden in our Household to share with Friends, for example.

This top twelve list made me smile and nod.  I am a food and book obsessed treehugger who is very family oriented and enjoy music, animals, gardening, and hanging out with my friends... when I actually make myself stay home long enough from traveling to do so.  Yup, that's true.

Labels are funny though.  I mean, that is totally me, but there is so much more, too.  (I recently did a diversity workshop that included an exercise in self-labeling which was very interesting!)
Ruminating on these tags prompted me to check out the Google keyword search stats from my blog, too.  The list of Amish proverbs is still far and away the winner.  Forever and ever, it seems destined to hold on to this top spot.  I really do think that is telling.  Especially since the post is seven years old at this point.

I sincerely hope my review of various non-dariy milks has been helpful to folks and was fairly surprised to see it so high on the list.

I almost never think to mention it, but another topic I frequently cover:  Personal Statistics.  😉  There should probably be a tag for that...

Comments

Popular Posts