Family Visit

My nephew, Tree, (from Washington) is staying in Montana for a month with my mother.  So she brought him and my niece, Keleigh, to spend the day in Billings allowing us time to hang out.  Whenever my family comes to visit it necessitates a visit to the Mongolian Grill.
We hung out at the house for a little while....
...but soon we were off to The Reef water-park. 
That place is so much fun. 
There are water slides for the littler guys, like Keleigh, and water slides for the bigger ones, like Matt.
They have a playground set up only with water everywhere!  There are buckets to fill and dump on the people below.  Knobs and wheels to turn which changes the spray.  The slides are water slides.  There is a bridge to cross and water cannons to fire, slippery, wet tunnels to crawl through.  It is very interactive and a blast for big kids and little kids alike.  There are floating lily pads over a shallow pool for kiddies to jump across, a wave pool, spa, and best of all a bucket which will with hundreds of gallons of water until it overflows and comes crashing down on your in a giant wall of water.  I don't know why it feels good, it just does!  The Reef isn't a place I take myself really, but I will enthusiastically go if there are people (usually with kids) who want to!
Best of all it was a great place to spend time with my momma.  I don't get to see my family often enough.

Comments

  1. Sounds just like Great Wolf in Ohio. My family went there in June and had the best time. Glad you had a good visit with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts