My Bell-Sleeved Tie-Dye T-Shirt Upcycle Project

The other day I fell down a sewing rabbit hole after I stumbled upon the blog Trash To Couture.  

I came away with several project ideas to try in my own crafty pursuits.  I completed the first of them a couple nights ago while Matt was watching Olympic basketball, one of my least favorite events at the summer games.  I took a standard t-shirt and modified into one with gathered bell sleeves.  It was a snap, too.

It makes for a more feminine look overall, I'd say, and I'm happy with it.

Comments

  1. So cute! And really easy - I looked at the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margo! And yes, it was SPECTACULARLY easy.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really pleased with it. The shirts we use for our tie-dye have gotten additional length in the past few years and I almost find them too long. This is a way to add a feminine touch and ditch some of that length at the same time!

      Delete
  3. Hi Beth,
    ...I absolutely LOVE that...it's so CUTE on you!
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, T! I have worn the heck out of it, too. Cute and comfy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts