I Believe in Celebrating

I believe in celebrating...celebrating just about everything.
Josh knows how to celebrate--he brought champagne!
I love Christmas.  I love birthdays.  I love solstices and equinoxes.  I love retirement parties.  I love eclipses.  I love May Day.  I love Thanksgiving.  I love St. Patrick's Day.  I love... well, you get my point, I am sure.   Any excuse for a celebration with friends and food, music and games, maybe, is great by me.  I like hanging festive buntings.  I enjoy baking and cooking special treats and feasts.  I am so happy getting people together.  I appreciate traditions and milestones.
Garden tours
Its important, I think, to note all the goodness we have, including the ability to spend time with those we care about.
Wacky Cake
The sparkly unicorn shirt was a handmade gift.
So, even though Matt had a keen birthday with his family in Minnesota I thought we might as well have another birthday party with our local friends, too. Topped off with a night out for some killer music.
Fruition from Portland, OR
 It was a wonderful time.  Our friends are incredible.  That is worth celebrating in and of itself.

Comments

Popular Posts