Ripples, Ripples - Inspiration Thursday

We are living in some crazy days.
The things that we think become the things that we say
The things that you say become the things that you do
And the things that you do don't just affect you.
- Satsang

My friend David, a very talented mandolin player and all around great musician, has a new musical duo, Satsang, that I am pretty taken with.  They have a wonderful, warm, acoustic roots-reggae vibe with powerful lyrics that make my little heart happy and my little feet want to dance.  One song in particular moves me so much.  Its called Einstein's Insanity.  It inspires me to me more kind and loving and to continue to work for peace and equality for all in any way I can.  Huzzah for music promoting peace and social justice!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts