Curry-Ginger Sauce

So, something weird happened at dinner last night.  I tried out a new recipe for tofu marinade.  It turned out super yummy and beautiful....and I DIDN'T take a photo of it.  It didn't even cross my mind until the whole meal was safely tucked away in my belly.  For me that was pretty darn out of the ordinary.

But, I will share the recipe since it was to tasty even if you can't see how lovely and golden the tofu was coming out of the oven.

Curry-Ginger Sauce/Marinade

4 T white wine vinegar
1/4 C oil
1 t sesame oil
2 T water
2 T miso
1 1/2 t curry powder
2 t minced fresh ginger
2 cloves minced garlic
2 t honey

Combine all ingredients in a bowl.  Stir until miso and honey are well dissolved.  Toss with stir-fried veg or add cubed tofu and allow the yummy sauce to soak in for about 10-15 minutes.  Bake at 400 degrees F until tofu is the desired consistency (or in my case until Matt finally gets home from work signaling dinner time at last).  This will keep in the fridge for a week.

Comments

Popular Posts