Christmas Photos

Adam modeling his dad's tattered, old jean jacket, complete with Schmidt beer embroidery done by Roger's sister.
Brothers!
All the boys!
My in-laws, Roger and Sharon.
The traditional Christmas family photo.
We were SO glad to have Adam back with us for the holidays.
Don't I look surprised?!  That raised eyebrow....


Mama and her boys.
Ryan, Bek, and her son Ty.
I LOVE this photo.  The laughter is so wonderful.  It makes me happy just to look at.
The boys each got a customized photo album filled with snapshots from their childhood all the way up to the present.  Graduations, family trips,  It was a GREAT gift and they all seemed to throughly enjoy looking at all those photos, swapping stories and memories they brought to mind.  I sure enjoyed looking at them and seeing Matt, Ryan, and Adam grow and change over the years.

Christmas day brunch at Ryan and Bek's.
Playing old school Nintendo...just like the good ol' days.

I bought Matt a tiny child's guitar for Christmas so that we would always have room to bring a guitar on roadtrips even when the car is packed to the gills with coolers, chairs, friends, sleeping bages, etc.  Adam made it sound pretty darn good, I have to say.  We'll get to take it on its inaugural trip in February.

Comments

  1. I love all the family photos. No one looks like they were forced into the pictures. A child's guitar is a good idea. I would never have thought of that. I cannot imagine camping without music. Of course, I don't camp, so that seems like a silly sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the photo-in-front-of-the-tree session can get a bit long and people get grouchy...but that didn't happen this year!

      I didn't really think of it. It just happened. I was at a thrift store looking for a potato masher for Matt for Christmas and BAM! there the guitar was right in front of me for such a ridiculously cheap price I bought it on impulse....which is very not like me, really. I think it will be a great addition for our roadtrips without having to try and squeeze in a full-sized guitar somewhere!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great Christmas :) And without sounding like a total creeper, the brother in the gray-colored checkered shirt is quite handsome lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure did. Adam (in the gray check shirt) was in from CA which made it extra special as we don't get to see him often enough. (And yes, I agree, he is a good-lookin' fellow...though I personally liked it even better when he had a long, glossy, blonde ponytail!)

      Delete
    2. Long-hair on guys can be nice! My dad always intimidated my friends with his long gray ponytail/quiet demeanor/motorcyles lol!

      Delete
  3. WONDERFUL Christmas photos! Sorry I'm way behind on reading post but am trying to get caught back up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And oh, I know....I am literally weeks behind in reading my blog-friends' comings and goings!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts