Miso-Honey Mustard Sauce

Stir fry is something I crave on a regular basis.  I love the fresh crispness of the veggies.  The flavors of the sauces (ginger, garlic, miso, mustard, tamari, etc) and the endless variations appeal to me very, very much--both as a cook and as an eater. 
Still using up the homegrown peppers and onions. 
Last week we made whipped up a lovely miso-mustard flavored stir-fry over quinoa with cauliflower pakoras on the side.  Oh, how I adore fried cauliflower.  It melts in your mouth.  Or at least, if melts in my mouth!  The sauce turned out really good, too.

Miso-Honey Mustard Sauce

1/8 C sweet yellow miso
1/8 C rice vinegar

2 T oil
1 T honey
1 T Djon Mustard
1/8-1/4 C citrus juice (we used orange in this instance)
1/8-1/4 C vegetable stock

Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy. 

Comments

Popular Posts