Mustard Sauce

No photo to accompany this little recipe, but it sure helped make for a very tasty dish.  We tossed ours with rice, peas, corn, peppers, onion, garlic, carrots, and beans.  I thought it was made absolutely perfect with a splash of my spicy and sweet hot sauce, but then again, I think that makes just about everything perfect.   Thus, my eating it on everything these days.  I did manage to restrain myself from putting it on my pizza though!  But, the thought did occur to me!    Matt thought it was mustardy-good all by itself.

Mustard Sauce

2 T Brown Mustard (or Djon)
2 T tamari (or soy sauce)
1 1/2 T water
1 T toasted sesame oil
1 T honey (or maple syrup)

Combine well.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas. I value the advice and friendship that you share with me!

Popular Posts